Name:

Sharing my views, through the eyes of someone who never studied beyond Secondary School... but who cares?

Friday, January 06, 2006

Flabbergasted and more shocking revelations...




To all 12 to 16 year old children or teenagers, please do not ever fall in harm's way while trying to find out what a Big O is.

It is amazing what can really come from someone who does not have anything much to blog about. Maybe, it would be good sometimes not blog about anything if they really have nothing to blog about.

I mean, get this. Based on the theories established so far by a reowned blogger, I see the following:

1) It is right to be a racist... wait I mean it is not right to be a racist although I made racist remarks, made my blog entries like a true racist and I am not going to be apologetic about it. I am peace loving alright? So, down with racism! I shall edit my post now to be a non-racist and therefore defining that I am not one!

2) The key to solving molestation is to BAN foam aerosol sprays and all molestors are definitely Foreign Workers from the regions of India & Bangladesh (East Bengal if you like). So if the government bans all foam aerosol sprays this year and keep ALL Foreign Workers away from any celebrations, I am sure no one will get molested and if anyone gets molested, it is definitely done by a Foreign Worker in disguise and somehow managed to sneak in. Or wait, was it someone who resembles them?

3) While it is Right to be a Racist, Wrong to be molested, it is now Right to talk about what little 12 year old girls are missing out on! The BIG O! I mean, here is a person who does not want to have women molested, but yet want little 12 year old girls and above to be curious about what is this great and wonderful thing that they are missing out on! ALL 1,664 times of it! Maybe I can pay for each one of it in the form of 1 cent coins and have it all made affordable for me! THAT's the price I would pay! Now... I just have to find 1,664 1 cent coins to use! Teenage boys cannot give it to me, maybe I should go find some adults to know what this BIG O is all about.

With the above, I am just flabbergasted about point number 3. One moment there was the advocating of Preventing Molestation and the next moment, 12 year old girls are missing out on 1,664 orgasms. So if these 12 year olds have no idea how to attain one and are really curious about this thing that is of such importance to a "celebrity", surely it is definitely fine afterall it was put up on the blog for everyone to see, including all 12 year olds (in case if there is any lack of knowledge about the educational system here, primary school children go online too.) who read her blog for entertainment with their young impressionable minds.

And if it sets some 12 year olds and maybe slightly above, to find out about it and expose themselves to the danger of being molested or even raped in the process of it, who will answer for it? I have no wish to hear the first children or gang children rape cases happening in Singapore like what I have heard from UK. Imagine hearing this: "Oh uncle uncle... what is a Big O? Can you show it to me?"

Surely someone who just advocated about Preventing Molestation, has much more sense to move into such an area.

Beyond that, this shall be the 2nd image I will put up which also caught my attention.



This comment made by her, was absolutely personal and below the belt. I will not venture on the area of vagina insertion when it is dry or if the girl's story was even true. It is all dogmatic to me.

But asking someone who did not agree with her dogmatic views to go finger his or her own mother and see the results is unspeakable.

The person is basically implied inter-alia to:

1) Have a mother that would even allow that.
2) The commentor to be some crazy sexual predator.
3) And is associated to be a molestor because he or she rejected her views.

I have absolutely no idea what she has tried to solve, is solving or has done to solve anything.

Racist entries do not solve anything to begin with.

A petition to ban foam aerosol sprays is not a solution either as molestation is not limited to that particular item. Yes, give her credit for attempting to do it, but it is more to just foam sprays, foreign workers and a not-so-well written petition that resolves such social problems. It is not even close to being a social safeguard or guideline.

My sympathy goes out to all the victims. But there are better ways to approach this matter.

I am not against her as a person since she is entitled to her own views and has every right to stand by them.

Likewise, I am entitled to my own views about such views.

Edit: I just read the atrociously written petition, in which somehow the standard of writing dropped suddenly from the usual entries. Again, it is being insisted inside that ONLY MALE FOREIGN WORKERS bought those sprays and are solely responsible for the spraying. So, therefore no Singaporeans bought those sprays I suppose?


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never ending flamings. this is so boliao. come on, get a life there you.

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In acknowledgement to the second reply;

The blog entry written above is so not a flaming entry? If it was, it would've had a lot of "xiaxue's such a ^%$%^" .. etc.

Insolent brat, even though I'm only twelve and you're most probably older than me, I'll say this for you, and I'll only say it once. The cheek of you to tell Nakorius to get a life? YOU more than anyone else needs to get a life!

Wanna know why? The answer is simple. If you did have a life which isn't downtrodded with such crap such as Xiaxue, orgasms and such, why are you at Nakorius' blog?

Ohh .. I know why .. you most probably didn't have anything to do .. 'bored' .. or maybe it's just to support your so called 'admiration' for Xiaxue - or should I say Wendy?

If you'd want to insult someone, it's okay for there are more people like me to argue it out with you, but at least, please, please, I beg of you ..

Make your point known, and do it professionally. What do you expect, people to agree with you while shouting "Ya lar cheebye! So humji .. use your own name lar! Xiaxue rawks like whatever!".

I'll tell you something, dear. Before you get your own life, go suck toe jam for awhile. I'm sure you'll like it - Wendy does. Then you should most probably pay a retired prostitute to chill, hang, whatever with you, though I believe that she will most probably run away from you and your ugly face, or unless you're a lesbian and most of all;

Piss off from people whom have brains.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home