Name:

Sharing my views, through the eyes of someone who never studied beyond Secondary School... but who cares?

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Blogs that I read...

After some dabbling with HTML, it has finally brought back some very basic knowledge that I managed to learn during a crash course on it. That course was almost a decade ago.

However, when I mean basic, it is... well... below fundamentals. Anything beyond that bit that I know, is all through trial and error :P

Damn, I just discovered that the words "Recent Posts" and "Archives" are not done using font types but graphics. No wonder I could not replicate them at all. Yes I know it sounds stupid, but back in the earlier days of HTML, such text are usually done by determining the font type.

Pardon the major rusty HTML version 0.* knowledge :P

So there you go, the section on Blogs I Read have a completely different font. I guess it is not that bad for a try. Importantly, it is up and running!

I have written to a few bloggers who's blog I read, for permission to link up to them and have so far managed to establish permission from the ones that you are looking at so far :)

Meanwhile, have a great weekend!

Edit: Do take the time to read up some of their blogs as they are really good at what they do ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home