Name:

Sharing my views, through the eyes of someone who never studied beyond Secondary School... but who cares?

Sunday, January 29, 2006

My Life Revolves around...

1) Giordano Clothes - I can rarely and I do mean rarely, find t-shirts that can fit my shoulder width other than Giordano. I have tried almost every brand there and really... I have no luck. The closest luck I have had so far, is shoulders that fit, but not my arms. Singapore really needs more than XL shirts.

2) Bata Shoes - They seem to be the only ones who have the sense in importing size 12 shoes and above. Although only 2 outlets of theirs have it only, it beats most shops! I can barely find sandals or shoes. If I do find any ones beyond Bata, I have to go for shoes and sandals that have crazy prices with only 1 or 2 models that I can choose.


This is driving me nuts.

I can barely EVER shop in Singapore.

On another note, Happy Chinese New Year to all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home