Name:

Sharing my views, through the eyes of someone who never studied beyond Secondary School... but who cares?

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hmmmm...

I would like to start off this post with a Thank You to Jose Manuel Tesoro, for having a quick mention of my blog in his, which I am very honored to know he actually had read mine.

You can read his blog @ http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/globalvoices/2006/01/29/the-year-of-the-dog-comes-to-east-asia

And for all those who have linked to me, mentioned me previously and those who read my blog, thank you all as well :)

My family is back from Thailand and the whole Chinese New Year incident is quite over without any further mentions, discussions or anything else. I am still puzzled over the event but I guess they might just wanted to have a holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home